110cc ATV Assembly Instructions:
- Take out of the crate.
- Attach 4 tires with the nuts provided, hardware pack located under the seat, where the battery goes.
- Lift & tighten the handlebars.
- Add the fluid to the battery, pound top on with a hammer, battery charges its self, put into battery tray & hook up wires, under the seat.
- Attach the front bumper
- Attach the foot kick plates, (4 screws on each)
- Check the oil level, add gas & go.
- 2 hours after riding for the first time, change the engine oil to a quality 20W50 (We recommend Castrol), do not use synthetic, just a good petroleum based oil.
- Call Kid Atvs with any questions on Redcat, Kazuma or Unison ATVS & Dirtbikes 651-497-5146.